Few towns have such an eclectic mix of accommodation to suit any budget, to offer to tourists, visitors and business travellers. From historic Cape Dutch-, Edwardian- and Victorian-styled villas along oak-lined streets and peaceful, leafy suburbs, to the oldest guesthouse in South Africa and state-of-the-art, 5-star accommodation – Stellenbosch has it all! Absorb the beauty of nature in a scenic mountain chalet, a luxury guesthouse set snugly in a verdant valley, or a manor house nestled amidst sweeping vineyards.
Relax in the homely warmth of a B&B, quaint little cottage or boutique hotel while soaking in the atmosphere of this unique university town. Several accommodations are situated in the historic centre, or within walking distance of the town and its myriad attractions, while others form part of the scenically splendid Winelands landscape
Caledon Villa Guesthouse
Our guest house provides you with an opportunity to experience the warmth of personal attention in a cosy environment. It is important to note our proximity to the university campus, the historical town centre of Stellenbosch and the sport complex at Coetzenburg. All of these can be reached on foot within 10 minutes
- Spacious garden area with pool and deck chairs
- Terrace with tables and benches for breakfast
- Off-street secured parking
- Distance to venue: 2min (900m)
This more than 100 years old National Monument has a history of its own, and interesting information is outlined in an information folder provided in each room. Rooms are filled with comfortable imbuia furniture matching the lovely ambiance of rooms. Walk in under 10 minutes to Victoria Street and you can enjoy the characteristic buildings of Stellenbosch University.
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Non-smoking environment
- Air conditioning
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Hospitality tray and tea/coffee making facilities
- Distance to venue: 2min (850m)
Roosenwijn Guest House is a beautiful Victorian-styled home built in 1904. This declared South African National Monument has been lovingly restored to give our guests that old-world feeling while at the same time experiencing four star luxury accommodation in Stellenbosch.
- View of Courtyard and pool OR Garden
- Extra Queen or King size bed
- Shower and Bath or Shower only
- Safe Facilities
- Digital Satellite Television (DSTV)
- Tea/Coffee Tray
- Free wifi
- Distance to venue: 2min (800m)
Oude Werf Hotel
As the oldest running hotel in South Africa, we have a history that spans back over three centuries, surviving multiple fires and evolving into the luxury hotel that you see before you today, dedicated to green hospitality and giving back to the community
- King or twin beds
- Selected rooms have a step-out patio or balcony with chairs
- Open plan-style
- Ensuite shower, vanity and toilet
- Most rooms have lift access
- Distance to venue: 5min (1,6 km)
Just Joey Guest House
In keeping with the historic atmosphere and the romantic feel of this oldest of towns, Just Joey Guest House is situated in the historic centre of Stellenbosch, only a 2 minute leisurely walk to the nearest restaurants, shops, museums, botanical gardens, university campus, etc
- We offer free Wi-Fi
- All rooms are en-suite and equipped with modern facilities: Air Conditioning (cooling and heating), Television (DSTV), hair dryer and tea/coffee tray.
- A same day laundry service is available.
- Distance to venue: 4min (1,5 km)
The guest house is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by beautiful oak trees. The guest house offers easy access to everything that Stellenbosch has to offer, most within easy walking distance.
- Bar Fridge/freezer, microwave, cutlery, crockery and a kettle
- Plasma TV with MNET
- Towels and liquid soap
- Electric blankets and room heater for winter season
- Coffee, tea, sugar & milk
- Rooms serviced daily
- Cell phone reception
- Free Wi-fi
- Distance to venue: 3min (1,0 km)
Middedorp Manor Apartment Stellenbosch
Situated near a stadium and restaurants, Middedorp Manor apartment offers 6 rooms with a view over the garden. The apartment has marble floors. The venue features free self parking and a storage for belongings.
- Swimming pool
- Distance to venue: 2min (750 m)